message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, March 1, 2013

An Artful Weekend // Texture + Mountaintops

Happy Friday! I love my job and find it to be very creatively fulfilling, but I also love to step away and do something that is soley my own from time to time. As you well know I have a fascination with the mountains and though I know I may never be able to capture their true beauty,I've started to paint them into my abstract landscapes and golden patterning. So I just wanted to share what I've been working on lately...
 
 
Hope you have an inspired weekend..Enjoy!
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are very talented! These are truly wonderful, love the colors and gold combination with the textures and chevrons. Love it!

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, presenting real beauty hats off to u.

    recently posted on:

    Overdyed rugs USA

    ReplyDelete