message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Daylight: Art Show @ Free People Seattle

Happy Tuesday! I wanted to share some shots from my show earlier this month at Free People Seattle. It was so much fun mixing art with apparel and of course everyone loved having a glass of wine to sip on as they shopped. The store has a perfect little Sale room that we converted into our own mini gallery space for the evening. It was such a great collaboration that we want to do it again with more local artists in September! So calling all Seattle artists! If you love Free People, let us know and submit a few pieces of work that you feel represent your own personal style. We'll choose a handful of artists to show for another wonderful evening of art, wine, shopping and great company!
Hope you're all having an inspiring Summer, Enjoy!!









2 comments: