message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Patterned Pastels

I'm not usually one for soft or dull hues, but these perfectly patterned pastel moments have me changing my tune. With such bold and repetitive designs, the warm cream gives your eyes a lovely little break....


I'm currently writing from Denver, Colorado and I have to tell you, I kind of love it here. The mountains are even closer and more exquisite than in Seattle and there is a wonderful outdoorsy vibe that makes me feel at home. We've hit Boulder and Cherry Creek and later this afternoon we'll be hopping on a flight to Aspen to see Free People's new store there too! Did I mention that I am still pinching myself at this amazing job?! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment