message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Inspired Display // Anthropologie Natick, MA

I am now two days into my new job as Display Coordinator for Free People, and I have to say I am absolutely loving it! My trip to Boston has been a bit of a whirlwind, visiting four different stores in two days so I'm off to bed now, but wanted to share this stunning Anthropologie window display we saw today in Natick [a suburb outside of Boston]. Inspired by my favorite artistic movement, abstract expressionism. it took my breath away...


Isn't it gorgeous? These display artists are damn good at what they do...Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!

    Just gorgeous! I thought the first display was something and then you panned out to the whole window- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is gorgeous! How dreamy to be working in a store like this everyday :)

    ReplyDelete