message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Love it / Live it: Making Sunshine

Though Fall is one of my favorite seasons, it doesn't beat the warm carefree spirit of Summer. In a place like Seattle, where a lot of the year can be quite grey, it is important for me to find ways to keep a little bit of Summer year round. Having this painting hanging on my wall would be the perfect fix, the palette and movement seems to exemplify the energy of late Summer turning to Fall...


And a shockingly yellow sideboard? Why not? This would be like a bright ray of sun bolting through a room no matter what time of year it is. Add in some good friends, good music and sangria nights, and you've got Summer around the clock. That's my recipe for sunshine, what's yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment