message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

GIFT GUIDE// For the boys

Well seeing as the first of December is less than a day away, I think I better start my Christmas shopping before it's the 24th and I'm wondering where all the time went. So I'm starting with my man because I don't know about you guys, but I always have the hardest time gifting the ones closest to me. Though I know the homemade sentimental gifts are the ones that really matter, it's always fun to give extra goodies that they don't necessarily need...

Ok, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't happily borrow any of these items for myself too, but I know my man will be happy with any accessory made out of wood or garnished with a touch of Pendleton flaire. And let's be honest, what man doesn't feel a little manlier with the scent of fresh pine? Enjoy! 

p.s. have you entered the giveaway yet? It could be the perfect gift for the gold and feather loving friend in your life [hint, hint]

No comments:

Post a Comment