message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Copper Affair

Happy Friday everyone! I have a confession to make...as you know, gold is my one true love, but I've been having a little affair lately with bronze and copper and I can't get enough of it. I want to wear it for the holidays, accessorize and decorate with it, and put it around my dining table...



Oh yes, and I'd love a copper bathtub to replace the extraordinarily ordinary white one we have currently, is that so much to ask? Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post. I am obsessed with sparkles and copper! My dream is definitely one of those copper tubs for sure. It seems wonderful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete