message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love it / Live it: Geometric Weaving

Today I'm inspired by sculptural geometry for the wall and the interior. Whether it is delicate string intricately woven around a grid of nails, or an illustration that seems to vibrate right off the wall, I just love the rhythmic energy in all of these pieces...


And I wouldn't mind bringing this look into the room either. Bend Seating has a small line of gorgeously crafted and carefully designed pieces that offer a modern sculptural sensibility. I especially love 'The Drum' in white, it would make a wonderful little cocktail table if you just added a tray on top, don't you think? Hope you're all having a wonderful week...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment