message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Love it / Live [in] it: Feather & Disguise [Jennifer Ament]

One of my favorite parts about the work I do is meeting and connecting with other creatives and Jennifer Ament has been an absolute blast to work with. Not only is she hilarious and incredibly stylish, but she also makes amazing artwork. Her linocut prints are stunning, drawing a variety of eras and influences, lending themselves to any style and aesthetic...

print by Jennifer Ament, interior via sfgirlbybay

 I love this space with its tonal neutrals and organic textures, and it reminds me of Jennifer's own house which is also incredible. If you happen to be in the Seattle area, you have a chance to meet the artist herself and see her work in person next week...

I'll be attending this little soiree and I'd love to see you there. Of course, I'll be the one in the gold masquerade mask so make sure you find me, I hope to see some of you next week!

1 comment: