message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I want to live in...A Scout Designs Interior

Today I'm inspired by the modern bohemian interiors of Scout Designs. The design duo blends vintage and modern seamlessly, adding a mix of worldly accents in absolutely gorgeous palettes...
I love the warm neutrals and the mixing of patterns and textures in this space.

Green and gold always feels luxurious and I love how the unexpected pairing of the combo on weathered wood floors.

More and more lately I'm loving clean white walls. They allow for each and every shape and texture to create the color story of the room. This space has an understated elegance that draws on the elements beautifully. As much as I love a bold interior, it takes an incredible eye and attention to detail to create a space that doesn't use color to set the tone...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment