message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, May 9, 2011

Photography + Interiors: Sybil Steele+Oracle Fox+Bikini Bird

Good morning readers and happy Monday! I apologize for being missing in action on Friday, I have a new distraction in my life that I promise to share soon. In the mean time, I want to share one of my biggest inspirations lately: Oracle Fox. The blog absolutely epitomizes my aesthetic and the styling is everything I dream of being. This spread shot by Sybil Steele for Bikini Bird sums it all up, it is nature meets bohemian grit and glamor with of course a touch of gold...

I love the layered textures and mangle hair, and the golden lashes are a brilliant touch...

pendant via 1st dibs, pillow via john robshaw, feather via jayson home and garden, garden stool wisteria, end table zara home, stool and chest chair 1st dibs, feather pens jayson home and garden
This space is a mash up of styles connected by organic undertones and surface texture. The navy helps anchor the otherwise natural palette pulling together an eclectic mix of influences. I love a mid-century modern chair next to a Moroccan end table and a Chinese garden stool. And of course, feather accessories and gold accents are a must...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, you know I dig this look! I NEED that gold pendant lantern. So cool!

    ReplyDelete