message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ladybird: 1, 2, 3, -Riding Coach

Hi readers, sorry I have not posted in a while. The lack of posts is not because there is a lack of musical inspiration out there, actually I have found some amazing stuff recently. The song I am posting today is by the Duo 1, 2, 3, you can say that one comma two comma three comma. The song I picked is called Riding Coach, sorry they do not have any videos out yet. I had the grand idea of trying to make a video myself but I know that will not happen anytime soon, so to not leave you any longer w/out amazing tunes. 1, 2, 3 is a Pittsburgh band who will definitely be making a statement. This song gets me swaying and I have to say I have listened to this more than twice on repeat. Enjoy

signing off ladybird

1, 2, 3 - "Riding Coach" by indiemusicfilter

A perfect soundtrack for a few things the gorgeous photography of Harper Smith is reminding me to be thankful for today...




1 comment: