Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Working Girl...2.8.11

As most of you know, my life got a bit more hectic and a lot more exciting a few weeks ago when I landed a job with Seattle's Lifestyle Expert, Kelley Moore. There has been so much going on here (and in NY and LA) with projects, events and segments (watch Kelley on the Nate Berkus show) that I could not even begin to share it all with you here but I do have a little close-up of one of Kelley's gorgeous tablescapes in the middle of Bellevue square...
The challenge was to put together three tabletops using only items found in the Bellevue Collection to be on display for a month in the center of the mall. Each table is paired with a stunning piece of Art as well which of course I love. This was my favorite table with the layers upon layers of texture and gold, and the pop of pink in the flowers and menu cards were just the right finishing touch. Enjoy!

3 comments: