Monday, February 21, 2011

Working Girl...2.21

Hello all and happy Monday! Thought I'd share a little sneak peak into the world of Kelley Moore Creative Media...I of course can't give you all the goods but here is a little glimpse of the glamorous little office I get to work in everyday...
between that cheery palette and stunning view it's hard to feel too stressed even when working with tight deadlines and production schedules...
I'm a little obsessed with the painting behind Kelley's desk as well as the abundance of gilded gold pieces throughout. As you can see the space gets tons of light so we always get our daily dose of Vitamin D even if sitting in front of our laptops, and don't I look professional in my blazer and coordinating yellow mug? Hope your week is starting off beautifully...Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe this is where you get to work! How inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, you're so cute! That workspace is gorgeous...amazing colors. I'm digging your office style too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you get to work somewhere so inspiring. I love all the color, that's how i want my bedroom to be...lots and lots of color. You look very professional and beautiful in your work outfit! I actually really like your short hair too!

    ReplyDelete