Saturday, February 26, 2011

Love it / Live it: Feathery Finds

Good Morning readers and happy Saturday! I just wanted to pop in and share my latest Etsy favorites with you. I love the delicate simplicity of this feather drawing from Etsy shop GroundWork (made on eco-friendly paper!). I love the way the feathers themselves provide their own intricate patterns and the understated palette is light and sophisticated...
These silk screened pillows from Etsy shop ElkhornDesign (made with eco-friendly ink!) would be a great way to add texture and rhythm so a room. I love the depth the layering brings as well. I hope you're all having a relaxing morning and that your spirits are light as a feather today..And consider this a sneak peak of the giveaway we'll be doing soon over on Strataflora...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I adore that print! Super excited to see the goods for the giveaway too! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete