Thursday, February 24, 2011

D.I.Y. NORTHWEST: iphone case

I am a huge believer in personal style, and though there are tons of amazing products out on the market, sometimes the only way to get something that is uniquely you is to do it yourself. I am constantly recreating pieces, painting and reconstructing, dying and sewing and I thought I would start sharing that process with all of you. Enter my new series...

I recently joined the rest of the planet and got an iphone and since I will inevitably drop it, I had to get myself a case. After much searching I couldn't find the perfect one so I got a gorgeous bamboo case from Root Cases and added my own design with some masking tape and metallic gold paint...
A little bit granola, a little bit glamour and totally unique...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment