message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, October 15, 2010

Art + Interiors: Polished Vintage...

I stumbled upon this gorgeous photography while perusing Etsy and I just fell in love. I love the weathered, golden, vintage feel to them. They emit warm, relaxation with a healthy sense of wonder. I feel like I could just hop on that Vespa and ride on through the sunset without a care in the world.
www.etsy.com/shop/elgarboart


Live in it...
Sculpture via Ateriors. rug via West Elm. Chair via Rogan. Daybed via Oly. Pendant via Arteriors. End table via West Elm. Mirror via Arteriors
And I have to say, there is something to the mix of black, brown and gold that I absolutely adore. Whether in attire or interior, the palette reads indie chic that can be easily polished with a little addition of chrome to pull the whole thing together. I love this look for a down-to-earth sophisticate who hasn't lost their sense of adventure. Mix in a few personal souvenirs and you've got a warm and polished place to call home. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage pictures! I love the bicycle. Have a wonderful week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely love this polished color palette! Those pics would look great hung in that inspiration room ;)

    X Cristina

    ReplyDelete