message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, September 24, 2010

Carry On and Get Excited..

http://www.20x200.com/art/2009/04/get-excited-and-make-things.html
Today has been a trying day as I somehow got two flat tires on my car, then completely busted my left rear view mirror when pulling it out of the carport onto the tow truck..I had to be reminded to just KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON. The original poster that has recently been brought back to life from its original purpose to boost British morale in the second World War, is still as inspiring today for people in all walks of life. It really applies to everything, and it is all we can do. I love this spin on it though because it is one thing to survive but it is quite another to thrive. So I'm taking a cue from Matt Jones print and I'm to create today, but that is what makes me thrive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment