message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, July 12, 2010

Feeling Blue

Van Gogh..
Every once in a while I can't help but feel the weight of the world, and it always helps to just take a moment to change my perspective and lighten back up. I love this piece because it has that feeling of coming from that darkness and breaking through to a new light. There is a lot of hope here, new life in the blossoms and lightness coming through in the sky.


Live in it....
This mint green stone adds moodiness and drama without the darkness..Love these fresh white garden stools, great for extra seating, a place to set a glass or a magazine and they add pattern in a subtle way.. Try painting just one small wall with a highly saturated color like this turqoise blue, it will feed your soul!






No comments:

Post a Comment