message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, May 24, 2010

possibilities..

Change is a constant part of life. When I was young I feared and dreaded change, I got hurt when people around me changed and heartbroken whenever things ended. As I grew up I began to welcome change and even depend on it in a way. If things were hard I decided everything would be better once something changed then got terribly dissapointed when it turned out to not be the fix. Like everything in life, I have had to find a balance. I am learning to accept change, to embrace it with open arms while cherishing what has passed, and to simply be open to the possibilities of the present.
"We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize." -Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment